ROTARY KILN MACHINERY
1. Cylinder and kiln lining: Cylinder, rolled by steel plate, is the container for the completion of physical and chemical changes. So it is the body of rotary kiln. Kiln material temperature is up to 1450℃, so cylinder body has masonry refractory material to protect cylinder and reduce heat dissipation. According to the process of material change, cylinder is divided into various working zones, such as drying zone, preheating zone, decomposition zone, firing zone and cooling zone.
2. Heat exchanger: To enhance the effect of heat transfer, the cylinder body often also has a variety of types of chain to make up heat exchange devices.
3. Wheel belt: cylinder, kiln lining, material and all rotary kiln weight comes to support device through wheel belt.
4. Support device: It consist a pair of roller bearings and a big base plate. A pair of roller supports a wheel belt to allow cylinder to move freely and convey huge load to the basic. Support device has generally 2-7 blocks. It is equipped with retainer wheel on a certain block or several blocks, which is called support device with retainer wheel. Its role is to limit or control the rotary kiln section of axial movement.
5. Drive device: gear ring is equipped in the middle cylinder and fixed in the cylinder by spring plate. It drives through gear wheel to make cylinder rotate. At the same time, in order to adapt to operation and maintenance needs, large rotary kiln is equipped with auxiliary drive to make kiln drive with a very low speed.
6. Kiln hood: it is intermediate which connects kiln head and middle process equipment and it is the zone for looking at the operation of fire. Therefore kiln hood is equipped with fire hole and access door.
7. Burner: Rotary burner injects through cylinder rotary head and heat material by frame radiation to the desired temperature. Burner consist coal burner, gun oil, gas nozzle and so on.
8. Cold smoke chamber: it is intermediate of connecting kiln end and material feeding equipment. Smoke comes into smoke flue and dust collecting system through cool smoke chamber. Feed material directly to kiln end from feeding device.
9. Feeding device: it is accessory equipment for rotary kiln. Feeding should be stable, uniform and easy to control so that it can cooperate with the operation of kiln.
Specification (m) Φ3.1/2.5×78 Φ3×88 Φ3×100 Φ3.3×118 Φ3.3×125 Φ3.5×145 Capacity(ton/day) 240 384 300 400 400 700 Slope of the kiln shell (%) 3.5 3.5 4 3.5 3.5 3.5 No. of Supports 4 5 5 6 6 6 Type of thrust roller
Hydraulic Hydraulic Rotating speed of kiln Main Driving (r/min) 0.5-1.5 -1.74 -1.74 -1.45 -1.45 -1.38 Auxiliary driving (r/min) 2.85 3.24 3.26 3.26 3.26 2.6 Main driving Electric motor Model ZSN-280-11 YSP315M-6 ZSN4-280-091B ZSN4-315-071 ZSN4-315-091 ZSN4-250-21B Rated Power (kw) 90 90 110 125 160 90×2 Speed regulation range(r/min) 20-170 1000 1000 -750 750 1000 Rated voltage(V) 440 380 440 440 440 440 Reducer Model ZSY500-63 YSY1110-711 ZSY560-Special ZSY630-LongSpecial ZSY630-LongSpecial Zsy165-3-I/II Special Total Ratio 64.327 71 71 80 80 64.3 Auxiliary driving Electric motor Model Y160L-6 Y160L-6 Y160L-6 Y180L-6 Y180L-6 Y160M-6 Rated Power (kw) 11 11 11 15 15 7.5×2 Speed regulation range(r/min) 970 970 970 970 960 960 Rated voltage(V) 380 380 380 440 380 380 Reducer Model ZL50 ZL50-14-II ZL50-14 Special ZL60-14LongSeries ZL60-14LongSeries ZL42.5-14 Special Total Ratio 64.327 31.16 31.16 31.16 31.16 30.53 (ton)Total weight (excluding refractory brick) 370 390 530 840 818 916